PM Modi unfurls the tricolor on the Red Fort
On the event of 74th Independence Day, Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the nation from the ramparts of the Red Fort. PM Modi congratulated the countrymen on Independence Day. As the Prime Minister, addressing the nation from the ramparts of the Red Fort for the seventh time, PM Modi mentioned that behind freedom there may be sacrifice and sacrifice of thousands and thousands of little kids. The competition of freedom is a chance for vitality for brand new resolutions.
Big issues about PM Modi’s deal with
- The competition of independence, vitality alternative for brand new resolutions
- The concept of expansionism took loads of effort to broaden
- The concept of expansionism didn’t simply depart some international locations enslaved, it didn’t finish there.
- – During fierce wars and terribleness, India didn’t permit the liberty conflict to come back down and damp
- It is obligatory for a rustic like India to develop into impartial
- How lengthy will the uncooked materials proceed to be shipped to the world
- – If there are challenges, then the nation additionally has the ability to unravel
- – FDI broke all information within the nation to this point
- – We have to maneuver ahead with Make in India in addition to Make for World mantra
- – The vital function of schooling in constructing trendy India
- – Global Citizen with roots will create a brand new nationwide schooling coverage
- N-95 masks, PPE kits, ventilators, we used to get all these from overseas until few months again. Today, in all these, India shouldn’t be solely fulfilling its personal wants.
- – PM Modi declares National Digital Health Mission
- – Work is underway on three corona vaccines in India. Waiting to get a inexperienced sign from scientists
- – The whole nation one to guard the sovereignty of India. The challengers responded in his personal language. What can we do? The world noticed in Ladakh
2. On Independence Day, Kejriwal appealed to the individuals of the nation to take three pledges.
On the event of the 74th anniversary of Independence Day, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, whereas interesting to the countrymen to take three pledges on Independence Day, mentioned, “Build an India that is the India of the dreams of our immortal martyrs”.
- Arvind Kejriwal appealed to take the pledge on three major things-
First vow, no corruption will occur in life. Neither bribe nor bribe. Taking bribes, giving bribes and corruption is a betrayal to the nation and Mother India. And there are traitors with the troopers who sacrificed their lives on the border. It is his betrayal, who gave his life to liberate the nation. It is a traitor to Bhagat Singh, Chandrasekhar, Subhash Chandra Bose.
- The second decision is about air pollution …
Arvind Kejriwal mentioned that we must always take a pledge that we are going to not do any such work, which is able to trigger air pollution of water or air.
- The third vow is to maintain our nation clear and tidy …
Arvind Kejriwal mentioned that after we exit on the street, don’t even suppose for two minutes and eat one thing and throw it on the street. This street can also be it is personal. Do not throw in your own home, don’t throw in your drawing room, however throw it on the street. We must preserve our nation clear and tidy.